Sundays are a day of internet trolling to catch up on pinterest and blogs that you missed through the week, so lucky for you, I have a perfectly compiled list of places for you to start. Some of my favorites from all around the web, right here–
- I love this BuzzFeed longform article on actress Melissa Leo coming into her prime later in her career. I love anything that reminds me that success doesn’t happen overnight and in fact only gets better the longer you’re working towards your goal. I love dedication to a craft.
- Jerrell at Style & Sucre put up her first video talking about her favorite products. You should know that I regularly text Jerrell when I need to know about a product to buy, so don’t miss her talking about all the products that she loves and swears by.
- If you are looking to do a makeup look as a Halloween costume instead of dressing up, I love Dallas Shaw’s suggestions on her “Don’t Fear The Dark” post. Lots of kohl, lots of look. Gimme.
- Bloomingdales is having a massive sale that ends tomorrow. We’re talking 40% off kind of sale. Someone tell my husband that I want this bag just because I deserve it.
- Have any of you ever done a Gallery Wall in your home? I found this pin and now can’t stop thinking about recreating this on a wall in our home. I love that it’s floor to ceiling.
- And lastly, in case you missed it, I wrote an article that was featured on the Man Repeller. And as this was a highlight of my online life, I would love if you would read and comment.
Anything good that you’re reading today? Share it below!
Happy Sunday! See you all tomorrow!