Sundays are a day made for internet trolling. perfect for catching up on pinterest and blogs that you missed through the week, so lucky for you, each week I give you a perfectly compiled list as a side for your Sunday coffee. Here are the highlights from this past week.
- I just started reading the book ‘David & Goliath’ by Malcolm Gladwell per the glowing recommendation of my friend Angela Allen, and I have to say that it’s absolutely fantastic. A great read for anyone that wants to be an overcomer in any area of their lives. Honestly, buy it, you’ll be better because you read it. Here’s a TED talk with Malcom Gladwell where he talks about the book. Great watch.
- Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale right now, 40% off womens and childrens. I feel very positively about these Via Spiga boots and this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and will happily accept either as a early holiday gift. Click here to shop the sale!
- My friend Kate wrote a really wonderful article over on Man Repeller about her recent major haircut and the emotional journey that it took her on. Really great read.
- In case you missed it, I’m doing 30 days of hair right here on the blog. Today’s day 10 will go up this afternoon, and you are going to want to catch up on the first 9 days before we jump head first into some really great hairstyles (and a really great announcement) tomorrow!
- Have you ever visited the website Home On The Runway? They take fashion trends and infuse them into interior design, and it’s just done so nicely. I loved this article on home design inspired by the Valentino Rockstud collection.
- Earlier this week I got the opportunity to guest blog over at my friend Kimberly Novosel’s website. I wrote an article that I really love called “Why You Should Be Wearing Lipstick” and I think you’ll be surprised about why I think it’s so necessary for you. Read it here.
Did you read anything great this week on the internet? Share it with me!
Happy Sunday! Check back later today for Day 10 of #30DaysofALAHair!