Sundays are a day made for internet trolling. perfect for catching up on pinterest and blogs that you missed through the week, so lucky for you, each week I give you a perfectly compiled list as a side for your Sunday coffee. Here are the highlights from this past week. _____________________________________________
- Great article over on Huff Post by Greg Savage- entitled “How did it get to be ‘OK’ for people to be late for everything”. I used to ban people from my life for being routinely late, but then I moved to New York, married a habitually late person and now am finding that I AM that person. This article is a great wake-up call for me, because nope, it’s not OK to be late, it’s mostly just really rude.
- Looking for a Sunday morning sountrack? I suggest a little JOHNNYSWIM to start your day off right. Click here for a playlist of 8 of my favorite songs of theirs.
- The Olsen twins are launching their own fragrance, and are taking a non-traditional celeb fragrance approach. I, for one, could not be more excited.
- I invited all of you to join my cooking challenge, and many of you are! Tonight I’ll be announcing the day we are cooking and also the recipe, so if you want to join in, this is your last chance!
- Jerrell from Style & Sucre wrote a wonderful post about starting over as a runner. She’s running a half marathon with me in April (!) and this post was a great reminder for me to get out there day after day and get to running. Even if you’re not a runner, you can find a lot of encouragement in this quick read.
- The Holiday Gift Sets are arriving in stores already and WOW is this a good time to buy makeup. I know it feels selfish to buy gifts for yourself, but think of it instead as though you’re just smartly allocating your beauty budget. Seriously, this a little secret that I’ll expound upon later in a longer post, but Holiday gift sets are the best way to spend your beauty money, as you get a lot for a little amount of money. Take, for example, this $59 Lancome set that’s worth $315. Yup, go buy now. You are WELCOME.
- In case you missed it, I’m doing 30 days of hair right here on the blog. Today’s day 3 will go up this afternoon! Are you joining in and doing the hairstyles yourself? Send me your pictures, you know I love community, show me what you’re making!
Anything good that you’re reading today? Share it below so we can all benefit!
Happy Sunday! Check back later today for Day 3 of #30DaysofALAHair!