Sundays are a day made for internet trolling. perfect for catching up on pinterest and blogs that you missed through the week, so lucky for you, each week I give you a perfectly compiled list as a side for your Sunday coffee. Here are the highlights from this past week.
- The NY Times published an article this week about false advertising in the Mascara industry and you should absolutely read the article. While I’ve always understood that women in mascara ads are absolutely wearing fake eyelashes, it does call to attention the fact that this is actually false advertising, and if we don’t want to accept it in any other industry then it should apply to beauty as well. Does a mascara ad influence your decision at all to buy mascara? They never do for me because they aren’t real, but I’d be curious to know if it does for you.
- Thanksgiving is next week and if you’re involved at all with the cooking, you’ll want to study this buzzfeed list: 17 Life-Saving Thanksgiving Cooking Hacks. Brilliant.
- This made me cry all day on Thursday. Good reminder that every one of us maintains a childlike love of fantasy even as adults. That and doing good for someone else always wins.
- Did you see this post on scarves? Well, Nordstrom just released my favorite one in a new color. Now I have to own it.
- In case you missed it, we’ve done 16 days of 30 Days Of Hair and we’ve been doing a 7 day curl series. Catch up before our most complicated style that’s coming up this afternoon!
- With the holidays right around the corner, my eyes are immediately attracted to any type of shimmer and sparkle. Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this pinterest board. It’s too beautiful.
- Today is the LAST DAY that you can enter to win your very own 4P Interchangeable Curling Rod from Amika. GO ENTER NOW!
Have you seen anything great this week? Share it below! And join our convo on facebook!
Happy Sunday! Check back later today for Day 17 of #30DaysofALAHair!