We are on our final day of 30 days of Hair! I can’t even believe it, but we did it! I’m finishing off this series with one of my favorite go-to hairstyles: the top knot. It couldn’t be easier, works on short, medium or long hair and there are tons of different variations. I’m so excited to show you how to do this, especially with all of your holiday parties that you have coming up. So, let’s get to it one last time!
Things you’ll need:
- Brush your hair through to ensure that there are no tangles
- If it’s dirty, add in some dry shampoo to make sure that the top section looks nice and clean.
- Pull your hair back in a ponytail-where you place the ponytail is totally up to you! I did mine right at top of the back of my head.
- Add texturing spray to the ponytail and tease, tease, tease.
- Wrap the ponytail around itself, pinning around the base.
- Rake through the top of your hair, pull forward to mess things up a bit.
- Finish off with 3D Time to Shine and hairspray.
This was day 30 of my 30 Days of Hair Tutorials. Thank you all so much for doing this with me, you made this so much fun. If you’ve missed any, you can view them all here!