_____________________________________________ Things you need: back comb, teasing brush, dry shampoo, hair spray, clear rubber hair elastic, bobby pins, bumble & bumble semi-sumo (or other pomade), Blow-Pro 3D Illuminating Mist
- Whether your hair is dirty or not, spray dry shampoo liberally all over, taking your finger tips and rubbing it into your roots. This is how we get the top layer of volume.
- Take a tiny bit of pomade (skip this step if your hair is greasy!) and rub across your finger tips and run through the top layer of your hair.
- Taking your teasing comb, gather the front section of hair (your bangs) and spray a few spritzs of hair spray or dry shampoo and do a thorough teasing job. (If you missed the first video on How To Tease, watch that first!)
- Repeat with the second top section in the back, and then again with another layer back.
- After you have good volume on top, pull everything back into a high ponytail and secure tightly with the rubber hair elastic.
- Pull small sections of hair out from the rubber hair elastic, gently tugging upwards to loosen the ponytail.
- Take a tiny bit of pomade (skip this step if your hair is greasy!) and rub across your finger tips. Take your fingers and run them from your forehead back towards the ponytail, gently pulling upwards to give volume.
- If you want to wrap the ponytail with hair, take 1/2″ of hair from the middle bottom of your ponytail and wrap clockwise around the hair until you are almost out of hair and secure with a bobbypin.
- As always, the last step is to haaaaairspray, hairspray, hairspray.
Do this look, take a picture and post it on our facebook wall so we can all ooh and ahh over how amazing you look. If you want to tweet or instagram it, make sure you tag #30DaysOfALAHair so that I can repost!
-This is day 4 of my #30DaysofALAHair, view the rest here. Day 5 will be on the blog tomorrow afternoon. See you tomorrow!-