- Dry shampoo allll over the top of your head, while it sinks in take your Texturing Spray and spray alll over the top and back layers.
- Do a basic teasing job on the top layer of your hair, using your back comb.
- Take the front bang section of the hair, maybe 1-2″ wide, lightly drape it back and bobbypin to your head, with the ridged part of the bobbypin touching your head.
- Repeat on the other side of your hair
- Fluff hair
- Add more texturing spray if you want it messier. It’s your hair, make it however you want!
- Mess up the top even, I did.
- Hairpsray, hairspray, hairspray!
Look, there is NO right or wrong. This is so easy, just make it your own!
Any tips to add to this conversation? Let’s hear them below! After you do a your messy look, send me a picture! If you have any questions or suggestions, comment below or tweet, facebook or e-mail me.
-This is day 8 of my #30DaysofALAHair, view the rest here. Day 9 will be on the blog tomorrow afternoon. See you tomorrow!-