So far in this 12 day series we have done a great statement eye and a really great night out smokey eye, and while those looks are so much fun to do, I wanted to make sure that we did a fantastic everyday look– something that you can learn and replicate every single morning before you leave the house. I love beauty that is simple and easy to replicate but doesn’t look easy. Such a fine balance. Can’t wait for you to learn this look for yourself!
- Using your Stila Cosmetics #5 Eyeshadow Brush to apply “Bare” (or vanilla colored eyeshadow) from the lash line to the brow bone.
- Using the same brush, apply “Kitten” (or light champagne eyeshadow) to the entire lid.
- Using your crease brush, apply “Gilded Gold” (or brown eyeshadow) lightly to the crease.
- Using the same brush, apply “Bubbly” (or gold eyeshadow) to the inner crease and blend.
- Use the stila smudge stick in “Damsel” (or brown eyeliner) to the outter 1/3 of the eye and smudge it in to blend.
- Using your blush brush, lightly sweep up “Coral” blush and dab it onto the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply “Rock On” from LORAC over your lips. Layer “Rock N’ Roll” on top in just the middle section.
LORAC Rockin’ Red Hot Lip Gloss– paraben free and such.good.color. You get all 6 for just $27. Bananas! Favorite colors are Rock On (beautiful pink with just a little bit of shimmer) and Rock N’ Roll which is a beautiful nude color. These lip glosses are really, really good.
Of course I love this brush, it’s stila! They make the best brushes, and #5 is no different. Blends nicely, made from pony and goat hair and has a perfectly tapered end. This brush will change your makeup routine.