On Day 1 of our #30DaysOfALAHair challenge, we are starting with the basics: teased hair. This is easy, not complicated, something you can do right now and surprisingly something that I get asked about a lot.
- Section your hair in two sections, flipping the top layer over to the other side of your hair.
- Spritz a few sprays of dry shampoo, or hair spray, on the root and back comb the hair down (gently!) towards the root. You’re just building up volume around the root.
- Repeat with the second section of hair that you previously flipped to the other side of your hair
- Repeat steps 1-3 on the opposite side of your hair, and then again on your back
- Gently smooth over the top of the hair with the comb. Don’t comb through what you just did, just smooth over any frizz you created on the top layer
- haaaaairspray, hairspray, hairspray
Tip: if you want more volume, do more sections with smaller amounts of hair.
-Day 2 will be on instagram first and on the blog tomorrow afternoon. See you tomorrow!-