Sundays are a day made for internet trolling. perfect for catching up on pinterest and blogs that you missed through the week, so lucky for you, each week I give you a perfectly compiled list as a side for your Sunday coffee. Here are the highlights from this past week.
- If you love inspirational interiors as much as I do, you have to visit Domaine, the home website created by the girls at Who What Wear, and it’s just so beautifully curated. I loved this feature on Lauren Conrad’s office
- I loved this post from Jerrell at Style & Sucre on a quick green smoothie. I’m feeling particularly sluggish after my Thanksgiving bender and will be doing major diet overhaul this week. This green smoothie will be a staple in my day.
- Carrie Underwood, Jimmy Fallon and Rashida Jones turned pop songs in songs about the holidays and it’s hysterical. Must watch.
- I loved this article on Daily Makeover on weird things you didn’t know about lipstick. Who knew that lipstick almost got banned in New York in the 1920s?!
- BuzzFeed put together a list of 11 holiday themed manicures for you to try, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Yesterday I finished my 30 Days Of Hair series. If you missed one, you can catch up here. If you saw them all, which was your favorite??
- My friends over at blowpro are doing 25% off all of their product for Cyber Monday (tomorrow), and you simply have to pick up a few products. I would highly recommend their faux dry shampoo, the 3D time to shine and their perfect shower cap. View the details here.
- ASOS is doing 20% off everything on their site PLUS free shipping until tomorrow at 5 AM EST. This is a perfect time to pick up a New Years Eve dress, or even stock up on new clothes for the Winter. I don’t know if you’ve ever ordered with ASOS before or not, but it’s a fantastic experience. Shop now.
Have you seen anything great this week? You know that I want to hear about it. Pop over to facebook and tell me more.