Sundays are a day made for internet trolling. perfect for catching up on pinterest and blogs that you missed through the week, so lucky for you, each week I give you a perfectly compiled list as a side for your Sunday coffee. Here are the highlights from this past week.
- The Huffington Post has a series called “How Amazing Woman are ‘Making It Work'” and I stumbled on this interview with designer Nanette Lepore who had an incredibly refreshing outlook on life. Her honesty when discussing finances and juggling raising a family with working long hours was surprisngly rewarding to read.
- Earlier this week I wrote a letter to myself at the most important time in my life so far. Read it here.
- I’m 100% making this Ginger Streusel pie. I mean, come on, you should too. Look how good it looks!!
- My friend Natalie from Thoughts By Natalie is launching her very own online magazine, Nellie, and I can’t wait to be a part of it. Before the launch, make sure you subscribe to the site and follow them on facebook and instagram. Really fun things to come with Nellie!
- This Holiday Gifts Under $50 from Nordstrom is an incredibly curated selection of beauty gifts for any girl in your life. Favorites would be this MAC Stroke of Midnight Face Palette, this Caudalie Divine Indulgence Skincare Set and this Estee Lauder Lush Lips Barely Nude kit.
- My 30DaysOfALAHair was mentioned on Pretty In Pink Megan, Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up and on A Sheer Inspiration– check them all out!
Have you seen anything great this week? You know that I want to hear about it. Pop over to facebook and tell me more.
Happy Sunday! Check back later today for Day 24 of #30DaysofALAHair!